This Sunday's session will be a Gull Park: http://tinyurl.com/GullPark
Gull Park has bathrooms but no showers. Some people like to bring a large jug of hot water to rinse off with after the swim. There is no parking fee (park on the nearby street or at the school across the street).
This session will be an Open Water Clinic. We expect to be able to get in the water, but in the event that we cannot, we will still have an Open Water informational seminar, and also discuss the T1 transition from swim to bike. Plan to arrive a little before 8am to allow time to get into your wetsuit before Coach Veronika begins her OWS talk.
Wetsuits are not required for this workout, but they are highly recommended for your comfort. Attendees are welcome to listen to the talk and observe even if they are not able to participate in the in-water portion of the clinic.
- Tri suit (this is usually a 1-piece or 2-piece item. If you don't have this, opt for a swimsuit and/or bike shorts. Bear in mind that if you have a wetsuit on over, you can basically wear whatever you like underneath)
- Body Glide, Tri Slide, etc
- Swim Cap - bright color preferable
- Watch/Heart Rate Monitor
- Water Bottles and Nutrition
- Dry clothes to change into afterwards